Acronym for the Day: JFGICategory: Humor
Have you ever had that moment when someone asks us something stupid that we can’t answer?
If man evolved from monkeys, why do we still have monkeys?
If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the others drown too?
Why does Donald Duck never wear pants?
Why does Superman wear his underwear outside his pants?
Well, there’s a new acronym you can give: JFGI.
Its meaning is pretty straightforward if somewhat ironic.
So, what does JFGI mean?
JUST F*CKING GOOGLE IT!
STFW and GIYF also works.
Please read my related posts:
- Dockers “Men Without Pants” Super Bowl XLIV Commercial The image above is taken from the Dockers Super Bowl ad first shown during the second quarter of the Super...
- Pants on the Ground, Another Viral Hit! Who would have expected this to be a viral hit? Thanks to the power of the Internet, a video posted...
- How to Make $1000 a Day in Google Adsense There are many ways to make money online. Personally, I integrate Google adsense ads in my web site to earn...
- Topeka: Google’s April Fool’s Day (2010) Prank In an announcement by Google today via its blog site, as of 1AM (Central Daylight Time) April 1st, Google has...
- April Fool’s Day Prank: Comic Sans Google Last year, many were surprised by Google’s announcement that as of 1AM of April 1, it has officially changed its...