My First Infolinks PayoutCategory: Personal
For my making-money-online venture, I don’t rely just on Google Adsense alone.
Yes, Adsense is my bread and butter but in order for me to maximize my income, I utilize other advertising networks as well. There are also times when Adsense ads won’t show up due to some “stop words” that can trigger the commercial ads to be replaced by public service ads. Like this post I made about Marge Simpson’s Playboy spread which contains some nudity (NSFW).
So even though Adsense ads won’t appear, I have other alternative ads. I already mentioned Chitika from which I received my first payout after 4 months. The second income generator for me is Infolinks.
From their website,
Infolinks, Inc. is a leading provider of In-Text advertising that enables online content publishers to benefit from premium In-Text ads without any risk while keeping most of the advertising revenue. Established in 2007, Infolinks already leads the industry with the most attractive business model and guarantees the highest revenue sharing basis to all partners.
In-Text advertising is a method of online advertising that inserts text link advertisements within the content of a website, usually as a double-underline hyperlink that opens a floating informational bubble upon a hover of the mouse. If clicked, the visitor is directed to the advertiser’s landing page; otherwise, when the mouse is moved away from the hyperlink, the bubble disappears.
After 7 months of utilizing Infolinks, I finally had my first payout of $130.31!
I had a pitiful $0 on my first month and a total of only $18.73 for the first 4 months. But it started to catch fire on the 5th month where I earned $36.65. I reached the minimum payout threshold of $100 on the seventh month and I was finally paid through Paypal.
Here’s the screenshot. For good measure, I also included my Chitika earning of $45.61 for November.
Yes, the earning is slower compared to Adsense and Chitika but $130.31 is still $130.31.
Apply now for a Chitika publisher account and try if it works for you.
To get paid, please register to PayPal below:
If you still don’t know how this making money online works, check out these ebooks on SEO that helped me make money online.
Please read my related posts:
- My First Chitika Payout Aside from Google Adsense, another money-earner for this site is Chitika. Chitika is one of the largest search-targeted advertising networks....
- Infolinks or Clicksor? Which is better, Infolinks or Clicksor? Today, I decided to stick to one and junk the other. I have been...
- The Day I Made $172.19 from Google Adsense! I can’t believe I was able to pull this off. It was at 9:00 AM of August 9, a Sunday...
- Survive an Adsense Ban With These Adsense Alternatives As Google is King of the Internet, its Adsense is the best advertising application nowadays especially on the CPC (cost-per-click)...
- My Second Google Adsense Payout I first tasted how sweet Google juice is last month with $159.58. I was able to come up with that...