How to Block Those Annoying Facebook ApplicationsCategory: How To
Why would I want to have a pillow or snowball fight with someone?
What will I do with these 14 gifts I received today? Or this heart? Or smile?
You uncovered an Ancient Vampiric Chest and you’re sharing the spoils with me?
Sorry, but no thanks. I don’t want to be your neighbor in Cafe World or join your Mafia either.
This is becoming so annoying.
Facebok before is just a simple social web site where you can post your pictures and give your friends an update about you and vice-versa. You can also establish new friendship with total strangers.
Today, Facbook is getting so complicated with its hundreds of useless applications. I have no problem with my friends using them. However, it becomes a problem with me if they are littering my Faceboo wall with those applications which are actually becoming spammy.
So, if you’re like me who wants their walls to be spam-free, you can actually block Facebook applications from appearing again on your wall.
1. At your wall, click on the name of the application that you want to block.
2. At the application’s page, click on Block Application in the left corner.
3. You will be prompted with the message below. Simply click on Block For You.
4. That Facebook application is now permanently blocked and will not appear on your wall anymore.
1.At your wall, click Block App on the application that you want to block.
2. You will be directed to the page below. Just click on Block friends from posting on my wall.
3. That Facebook application is now permanently blocked and will not appear on your wall anymore.
For good measure, you can remove those applications ALREADY posted on you wall with these steps:
1. In the upper right corner of the application, click on Remove.
2. You will be prompted with the message below. Simply click on Delete.
3. That’s it! Your wall is now free from those annoying Facebook applications!
If you’re concerned that you might be hurting your friend’s feelings by blocking their gifts, etc, don’t worry, they will not know it as no message will be given to them that you have done so.
Good riddance!If you want to receive my latest posts, please subscribe to my full feed RSS or have them delivered through email. Just enter your email address below and hit the Subscribe button.