2010 March Madness BracketCategory: Basketball
Finally, after a grueling season for the NCAA Men’s Division I college teams, the 2010 NCAA Basketball Tournament also known as the March Madness is set to begin on March 16, 2010 and will conclude with the 2010 NCAA championship game on April 5 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA.
The 2010 NCAA Tournament bracket has already been identified.
The University of Kansas JayHawks is the overall #1 seed. The Syracuse University Orange Men, the University of Kentucky Wildcats and the Duke University Blue Devils are the other #1 seeds for their respective divisions.
Here’s the complete NCAA bracket 2010:
1 Kansas vs 16 Lehigh
2 Ohio State vs 15 UC Santa Barbara
3 Georgetown vs 14 Ohio
4 Maryland vs 13 Houston
5 Michigan State vs 12 New Mexico State
6 Tennessee vs 11 San Diego State
7 Oklahoma State vs 10 Georgia Tech
8 UNLV vs 9 Northern Iowa
1 Kentucky vs 16 East Tennessee
2 West Virginia vs 15 Morgan State
3 New Mexico vs 14 Montana
4 Wisconsin vs 13 Wofford
5 Temple vs 12 Cornell
6 Marquette vs 11 Washington
7 Clemson vs 10 Missouri
8 Texas vs 9 Wake Forest
1 Syracuse vs 16 Vermont
2 Kansas State vs 15 North Texas
3 Pittsburgh vs 14 Oakland
4 Vanderbilt vs 13 Murray State
5 Butler vs 12 UTEP
6 Xavier vs 11 Minnesota
7 BYU vs 10 Florida
8 Gonzaga vs 9 Florida State
1 Duke vs 16 Arkansas-Pine Bluff OR Winthrop
2 Villanova vs 15 Robert Morris
3 Baylor vs 14 Sam Houston State
4 Purdue vs 13 Siena
5 Texas A&M vs 12 Utah State
6 Notre Dame vs 11 Old Dominion
7 Richmond vs 10 Saint Mary’s
8 California vs 9 Louisville
The Final Four Tournament will held on April 3 and 5 in Indianapolis, Indiana at Lucas Oil Stadium, hosted by the Horizon League and Butler University.
For the updates, check out the NCAA bracket 2010 update.
Who’s your bet?
UPDATE April 3, 2010: It’s Duke vs Butler in the NCAA championship game April 5 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA.
Please read my related posts:
- 2010 March Madness Bracket Update: Sweet Sixteen The 2010 NCAA Men’s Division I Basketball Tournament is underway! Every March, 65 teams from all over the USA participate in the March Madness. Watch your favorite college basketball teams battle it out for supremacy over the right to be...
- 2010 March Madness Key Dates Now that the 2009 defending champions North Carolina Tar Heels failed to make the 2010 NCAA Basketball Tournament, the field is now wide open. A total of 65 teams were selected for the tournament with the University of Kansas JayHawks...
- March Madness 2010 Final Four After four grueling rounds in the ongoing 2010 NCAA Men’s Division I Basketball Tournament, teams slowly bowed down one by one until only 4 college basketball teams remain. Out of the original 65 teams all over the USA that started...
- 2011 NCAA March Madness Bracket; Ohio State, Pittsburgh, Kansas and Duke are the Top Seeds Finally, after a grueling season for the NCAA Men’s Division I college teams, the 2011 NCAA Basketball Tournament also known as the March Madness is set to begin on March 15, 2011 and will conclude with the championship game on...
- 2011 NCAA March Madness Schedule Let the March Madness begin! The 73rd edition of the NCAA Men’s Division I Basketball Tournament is scheduled to begin on March 15, 2011. For the first time, a total of 68 teams will enter the tournament. All 68 teams...
- The March Madness is Here! It’s the most exciting time of the year for college basketball fans all over America. The best college basketball teams; all 65 of them get involve in a single-elimination tournament to decide who is the best among the best. It’s...
- 2011 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament Bracket UPDATE: Finals As expected, all NCAA tournament #1 seeds Ohio State, Pittsburgh, Kansas and Duke all breezed their way into the Third Round of competition easily dispatching their opponents in the Second Round. As came to be known from the March Madness, there...
- Kentucky, Louisville, Ohio State and Kansas: The Final Four 2012 Teams! Out of the original 68 teams all over the USA that started the March Madness, four teams stood tall above all them. After five grueling rounds, teams slowly bowed down one by one until only 4 college basketball teams remain....
- 2010 NBA Playoffs Bracket: 1st Round The 2009-10 NBA season has been full of excitement and drama. For the NBA’s 30 teams, they played 82 games with one ultimate goal in mind: to capture the NBA Finals championship crown. But first, they have to hurdle one...
- Virginia Commonwealth and Kentucky Punch Last Two Tickets to Final Four All the top seeds for the 2011 NCAA March started bowing out of competition one by one: Pittsburgh in the Third Round and both Ohio State and Duke in the Sweet Sixteen Round. Only one advanced to the Elite Eight,...