UFC 111: St-Pierre vs Hardy Fight Card ResultsCategory: MMA
UFC 111: St-Pierre vs Hardy is going to be an exciting Ultimate Fighting Championship pay-per-view event and the fans can’t wait to see the UFC 111 results of the matchups.
Can The Outlaw steal the welterweight title from Rush?
Can Shane Carwin engineer a win against Frank Mir?
UFC 111: St-Pierre vs Hardy will be held this Saturday, March 27, 2010 at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey, USA.
Check out the UFC 111 results below:
Main Cards (watch on PPV TV)
* Welterweight Championship bout: Georges St. Pierre (c) vs. Dan Hardy – St. Pierre defeated Hardy via unanimous decision (50-43, 50-44, 50-45)
* Interim Heavyweight Championship bout: Frank Mir vs. Shane Carwin – Shane Carwin defeats Frank Mir by KO (strikes) at 3:48 of round 1
* Welterweight bout: Ben Saunders vs. Jon Fitch – Fitch defeated Saunders via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
* Lightweight bout: Kurt Pellegrino vs. Fabricio Camoes – Pellegrino defeated Camoes via submission (rear naked choke) at 4:20 of round 2
* Lightweight bout: Jim Miller vs. Mark Bocek – Miller defeated Bocek via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Spike TV Cards (watch on Spike TV channel)
* Welterweight bout: Nate Diaz vs. Rory Markham – Nate Diaz defeated Markham via TKO at 2:47 of round 1.
* Welterweight bout: Ricardo Almeida vs. Matt Brown – Almeida defeated Brown via submission (Rear Naked Choke) at 3:30 of round 2.
Preliminary Cards (not to be shown on TV)
* Light Heavyweight bout: Rodney Wallace vs. Jared Hamman – Hamman defeated Wallace via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).
* Middleweight bout: Rousimar Palhares vs. Tomasz Drwal – Palhares defeated Drwal via submission (heel hook) at 0:45 of round 1.
* Welterweight bout: Matthew Riddle vs. Greg Soto – Riddle defeated Soto via disqualification (illegal upkick) at 1:30 of round 3.
Watch the following UFC 111 videos once available:If you want to receive my latest posts, please subscribe to my full feed RSS or have them delivered through email. Just enter your email address below and hit the Subscribe button.