Q & A: Mayweather vs MosleyCategory: Boxing
I know everyone’s excited for the blockbuster boxing event of the year.
I have listed here some of the questions being asked by fans regarding the HBO Boxing: Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs Shane Mosley bout and the corresponding answers I have provided.
Here we go.
What is the title of the Mayweather vs Mosley bout?
It’s “Who R U Picking?” Yeah, pretty stupid I know.
When and where will it be held?
On May 1, 2010 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
What is the Mayweather vs Mosley fight time?
It’s at 9:00 PM ET / 6:00 PM PT. Although some PPV operators will air it at 8:30 PM due to their fight previews.
Who are the other boxers fighting in the undercard?
Check out the Mayweather vs Mosley fight card.
Where can I watch it on pay-per-view (PPV) boxing?
Here listed are the pay-per-view providers and operators.
I don’t have the cash, can I watch it for free?
If through the internet, yes it’s possible. It’s not a guarantee but I’ll try. Just visit these links: Mayweather vs Mosley live stream or watch Mayweather vs Mosley online free. The most reliable option is through Sopcast. Check out the sopcast channels where it will be shown.
Can Shane shut-up Floyd’s loud mouth?
I don’t really know. We will know the results for sure after the fight.
Can you post the Mayweather vs Mosley fight video?
Hopefully right after the event.
Can you post the replay?
Hopefully so as well as the fight highlights.
I want to relieve the Mayweather-Mosley HBO 24/7 series, where can I watch it?
You can watch all the episodes here: Mayweather-Mosley HBO 24/7.
Please read my related posts:
- Mayweather-Mosley 24/7 Episode 1 (Premiere) In the premiere episode of HBO’s Emmy award winning documentary reality series 24/7 featuring Floyd “Pretty Boy” Mayweather, Jr. and Shane “Sugar” Mosley, we get to see a glimpse of each fighter’s preparation for their mega fight. As what happened...
- Who R U Picking? Mayweather vs Mosley REPLAY Who R U Picking? Mayweather vs Mosley headlined by Floyd “Pretty Boy” Mayweather, Jr. and “Sugar” Shane Mosley was one of the most anticipated boxing events this year as it featured two of the best pound for pound fighters there...
- HBO Boxing Presents: Mayweather vs Mosley Gladiator Commercial HBO Boxing presents two of the best pound for pound boxers in the planet today in a blockbuster extravaganza billed as “Who R U Picking?” On May 1, 2010 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Texas, USA,...
- HBO Presents Mayweather-Mosley 24/7 Series HBO Boxing failed to build up the Pacquiao vs Clottey fight with a 24/7 series and could only muster a 30-minute, pre-fight countdown show titled Road to Dallas. Well rejoice boxing fans. The seven-time Emmy award winning documentary reality series...
- Mayweather-Mosley 24/7 Episode 2 HBO’s 24/7 series for the Floyd Mayweather, Jr. and Shane Mosley bout finally had its premiere episode last April 10, 2010. In that episode, we are transported back to Mayweather and Mosley’s last bouts against Juan Manuel Marquez and Antonio...
- Mayweather Defeats Mosley Via Unanimous Decision! In a boxing match dubbed as “Who R U Picking?”, “Sugar” Shane Mosley has tried to do what no one in forty consecutive fights has failed to do, beat the #2 pound for pound boxer in the world, Floyd “Pretty...
- Who R U Picking? Mayweather vs Mosley Official Fight Card The Mayweather vs Mosley megafight is one of the most anticipated boxing events of the year. “Sugar” Shane Mosley defends his WBA Welterweight Super Champion title against former WBC Super Welterweight Champion Floyd “Pretty Boy” Mayweather, Jr. in the headliner...
- Who R U Picking? Mayweather vs Mosley After the fallout of the negotiations between a Pacquiao vs Mayweather megafight due to allegations of steroids use being thrown by the latter’s camp to the former, the promoters of the two fighters decided to select alternative opponents for their...
- Mayweather-Mosley 24/7 Episode 3 Floyd Mayweather, Jr. is boastful as always. In the second episode of the Mayweather-Mosley 24/7 show, he brags: I truly believe I’m the best, I know I’m the best… I’m better than Muhammad Ali, Sugar Ray Robinson… I would never...
- Countdown to Mayweather vs Mosley On May 1, 2010 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Texas, USA, “Sugar” Shane Mosley will face Floyd “Pretty Boy” Mayweather, Jr. at the welterweight limit of 147 lbs. This will be Mosley’s first defense of the...