Iron Man 2 After Credits Extra SceneCategory: Entertainment
If you stayed longer after watching Iron Man 2, you will see an extra scene after all the movie credits have been shown.
In the first Iron Man movie, Nick Fury (played by Samuel L. Jackson) was shown in the end-credits trying to recruit Tony Starks for the Avengers.
SPOILER ALERT: Proceed with caution.
This time around, the Iron Man 2 after credits depicts an agent looking into a giant crater in the New Mexico desert. He then informs someone in his phone (presumably Nick Fury),
“Sir, we’ve found it.”
The camera pans to show Thor’s hammer, Mjolnir standing head-down in the center of the crater.
Some might call it an easter egg but I think it’s not.
That scene is intended to tell viewers that Nick Fury, Iron Man, Thor and other Marvel superheroes will team-up in the forthcoming film The Avengers, due for release in May 2012.
Yes, that’s actually a teaser scene.
You can also play these Iron Man games while waiting for that day to come.
UPDATE: Thor is already in the cinemas! Watch it online here!
Please read my related posts:
- Thor After Credits Extra Scene After having seen Thor, I expected an after credits extra scene because in Iron Man 2, there was one showing...
- Captain America: The First Avenger After Credits Extra Scene For years now, Marvel has been slowly building up a huge movie featuring an all-star cast of superheroes scheduled for...
- The Avengers Extra Scene After Credits As is the tradition in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, an extra scene is usually added in the ending after all...
- Green Lantern After Credits Extra Scene The Green Lantern starring Ryan Reynolds has been released in cinemas worldwide last June 17, 2011. As with other superhero...
- The Avengers After Credits Shawarma Scene After sending the Chitauris to wasteland in the movie The Avengers, Tony Stark AKA Iron Man invited Steve Rogers AKA...