TUF 11 Episode 8: Closed Mouth Don’t Get FedCategory: MMA
We take off with an excerpt of last week’s episode showing Nick Ring’s fight against Court McGee.
Afterwards, coach Tito Ortiz and some of the other fighters said that Ring is not giving his 100%.
When Ring’s knee gave out on training, we found out the answer. He’s had knee surgeries in the past and his injury is re0curring but wants to keep it quiet for fear that the others will know of his weakness.
Then in the final preliminary fight between Seth Baczynski and Joseph Henle, Baczynski wins via unanimous decision as Henle gassed out in the 3rd and final round.
And finally, the wild card entries are announced. Dana White tells the assembly that they go to Kyacey Uscola and Kris McCray, both Team Punishment fighters.
Due to an injury suffered by Rich Attonito in his fight with Kyacey Uscola at episode 4, his spot was given to Court McGee.
Of course, some fighters who felt that they should be the ones picked immediately aired their side in the interviews particularly James Hammortree and Joseph Henle.
Now that the wild card is set, we will see teammates Uscola and McCray clash against each other. How will they train? How will Tito train both of them?
The quarterfinal matches will also be announced. And we are in for another surprise as another fighter stages a comeback.
All of these coming in The Ultimate Fighter Season 11 Episode 8.
TUF s11e08 titled Closed Mouth Don’t Get Fed will be shown at Spike TV on May 19, 2010.
Here’s the TUF 11 Episode 8 video:
Please download the video in the following links:
Watch The Ultimate Fighter Season 11 Episode 9 next on May 26, 2010.
Check out the other The Ultimate Fighter Season 11 episodes as well.
Please read my related posts:
- TUF 11 Episode 9: Civilized Sport In last week’s episode, we see the wilcard fight between teammates Kyacey Uscola and Kris McCray as their coach Tito...
- TUF 11 Episode 7: Coming for Blood “NEVER LEAVE IT IN THE HANDS OF THE JUDGES” Above the doors to the locker rooms for each fighter in...
- TUF 11 Episode 5: If It Breathes, It Bleeds It seems that there’s a third team on the house, Team Yager. Jamie Yager dubbed its quartet with Brad Tavares,...
- TUF 11 Episode 2: Suck It Up In the premiere episode of the new season of The Ultimate Fighter, UFC President Dana White meets the fighters; all...
- TUF 11 Episode 3: A Lotta Heart Fourteen fighters survived the elimination round and now has entered the house. In TUF 11 episode 2, we see who...