Mcdonald’s Happy Meal Toys | Shrek 4: Forever After First SetCategory: Action Figures
The fourth and supposedly final installment in the Shrek film series is scheduled to be released on May 21, 2010 in the Philippines and the US and July 2, 2010 in the UK.
As part of its promotion, DreamWorks Animation in partnership with McDonald’s are offering Shrek 4: Forever After action figures.
The seven special limited edition toys are available from May 14 to June 10, 2010 with every purchase of a Happy Meal.
Check out the set below which I was able to complete before the movie was even released.
Each of the toy figure utters funny phrases from the movie.
Here’s what each character says and the stimulus needed to get the response from them:
Touch him anywhere on his body.
“I’m warning you!”
“Alright cut it out!”
Pull the waffle in his mouth.
Press the shield.
“Let’s move out!”
Puss in Boots
Pat his back.
“Do I know you?”
Pull his arms to hear.
“Over my crumbled body!”
Little Wooden Puppet
Press his nose.
“I’ll never become a real boy!”
“Alright, what’s going on?”
“Victory is ours!”
Watch Shrek 4 online free starting on May 21, 2010.
UPDATE June 5, 2010: Check out the second set of McDonald’s Happy Meal Shrek 4 toys.
Please read my related posts:
- Mcdonald’s Happy Meal Toys | Shrek 4: Forever After Second Set After making a post on the Shrek Mcdonald’s Happy Meal toys featuring characters from Shrek 4: Forever After, I found out that there’s a second wave of Shrek action figures coming. After eating lots of Happy Meal again (the Chicken...
- Mcdonald’s Happy Meal Toys | Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs I have the complete set of McDonald’s Happy Meal toys for Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs but I have not seen the movie yet. Ironic isn’t it? My sister Bona who is a die-hard fanatic of the series...
- Jollibee Kids Meal Toys | Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen In time with the showing of the second live-action film from the Transformers franchise, Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen, Jollibee gave away these action figures as part of its Kids Meal. This is actually the fourth in a series...
- Shrek, It Ain’t Ogre… ‘Til It’s Ogre Our favorite giant green ogre from A Land Far, Far Away is back. Shrek 4: Forever After is the fourth and supposedly final installment in the Shrek film series, after Shrek 5 was scrapped. I thought it is a trilogy...
- Jollibee Kids Meal Toys | Transformers (2007) In 2007, Transformers was shown as the first live-action film adaptation of the Transformers franchise. It starred Shia LaBeouf as Sam Witwicky and introduced hot babe Megan Fox to the world. The movie was a huge hit earning more than...
- Jollibee Kids Meal Toys | Transformers Cybertron From January to February 2007, Jollibee offered Transformers toys for the first time as part of its Kids Meal. It was called Transformers Cybertron Robot Blasters. The robots can be transformed into their alternate modes as well. The toys were...
- Happy Feet Two, Every Step Counts The tap dancing penguins are back! PLOT (IMDB): The sequel to “Happy Feet,” the Academy Award®-winning animated smash hit, “Happy Feet Two” returns audiences to the magnificent landscape of Antarctica in superb 3D. Mumble, The Master of Tap, has a...
- McDonald’s Coca-Cola Contour Glasses (2009) All of us are very familiar with the contour shape of Coca-Cola’s bottle. The Coca-Cola contour bottle is in fact one of the most recognizable cultural icons in the world. We might even say, “Wow, Coca-Cola body!” for someone who...
- The Expendables: Heroes Today, Legends Forever The Expendables is a can’t miss testosterone-filled movie. Its all-star ensemble consist of Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Randy Couture, Steve Austin, Terry Crews, Mickey Rourke and Bruce Willis. If you don’t consider that as...
- Today’s Google Doodle: Happy New Year 2010! To welcome the New Year 2010, Google has in its homepage today a doodle celebrating the event. The fireworks make the two Os and a clock tower makes the L in the Google logo. The word 2010 is also spelled...