TUF 11 Episode 10: Shocked and AwedCategory: MMA
What we don’t know is why.
Due to rigorous non-disclosure agreements signed by cast and fighters appearing on the show,this has been a very closely-guarded secret with various rumors flying around MMA circles for months.
After last week’s episode, the mystery is finally solved.
Tito Ortiz reveals that his doctors want him to have neck surgery immediately due to a disc pressing into his spinal cord.
Of course, Chuck Liddell is pissed. After having to grudgingly deal with The Huntington Beach Bad Boy for weeks, his chance to legitimately kick Tito’s ass for the third time vanishes.
In The Ultimate Fighter Season 11 Episode 10, Ortiz bids farewell as Franklin comes in to finish the coaching duties.
Also, loud mouth Jamie Yager faces quiet man Josh Bryant on the road to the semifinals.
TUF s11e10 titled Shocked and Awed will be shown at Spike TV on June 2, 2010.
Here’s the TUF 11 Episode 10 video:
Please download the video in the following links:
Watch The Ultimate Fighter Season 11 Episode 11 next on June 9, 2010.
Check out the other The Ultimate Fighter Season 11 episodes as well.
Please read my related posts:
- TUF 11 Episode 1: Smashed Up Two former UFC light-heavyweight champions are making a comeback in the 11th season of the reality television series The Ultimate...
- TUF 11 Episode 11: A Will to Win Yes, that’s former UFC Light Heavyweight Champ Forrest Griffin. Behind him is undefeated fighter Gray Maynard. Along with Tyson Griffin,...
- TUF 11 Episode 7: Coming for Blood “NEVER LEAVE IT IN THE HANDS OF THE JUDGES” Above the doors to the locker rooms for each fighter in...
- TUF 11 Episode 4: Clown Box At the outset of TUF 11 episode 3, Dana White calls out Chris Camozzi of Team Punishment in front of...
- TUF 11 Episode 12: Series Recap Now that the final match is set between Court McGee and Kris McCray, it’s time to recap on what had...