Slugfest at the Stadium | Miguel Cotto vs Yuri ForemanCategory: Boxing
In the first boxing event to be held at a Yankee Stadium since Muhammad Ali beat Ken Norton in 1976, former WBO welterweight champion Miguel Cotto challenges Israeli Yuri Foreman for his WBA Super Welterweight title.
The Cotto – Foreman bout is billed “Slugfest at the Stadium” as it will be held at the new Yankee Stadium in New York City, New York, USA on June 5, 2010.
This will be aired LIVE on pay-per-view starting at 11:15 PM ET because Foreman is an Orthodox Jew who can’t even travel to the arena until after sunset.
However, several sites will actually offer it for free like Freedocast, LiveStream and UStream. You just have to look for them patiently.
UPDATE June 5, 2010: Yuri Foreman lost his WBA Super Welterweight title to Miguel Cotto via 9th Round TKO.
Justin TV (justin.tv) live streams are already OFFLINE.
Sopcast channels are already OFFLINE.
If you failed to watch the Miguel Cotto vs Yuri Foreman fight LIVE, check out the replay highlights below:
Also check out the Miguel Cotto vs Yuri Foreman fight video which will be posted once available.
Please read my related posts:
- Miguel Cotto Stops Yuri Foreman via 9th Round TKO Last November 14, 2009, Miguel Cotto earned the dubious distinction of giving Manny Pacquiao his record-breaking seventh title in as...
- Ring Kings | Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs Miguel Cotto MATCHUP: Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs Miguel Cotto EVENT: Ring Kings: Mayweather vs Cotto DATE: May 5, 2012 (Cinco de Mayo)...
- Firepower: Pacquiao vs Cotto Official Fight Card Firepower: Pacquiao vs Cotto is one of the most anticipated boxing events of the year. It headlines Miguel “Junito” Cotto...
- Miguel Cotto Passes Audition For A Crack At Manny Pacquiao WBO welterweight champion Miguel Cotto survived a nasty cut above his left eye in the third round to win a...
- Relentless: Cotto vs Mayorga, Junito Tames El Matador In Round 12 MATCHUP: Miguel “Junito” Cotto vs Ricardo “El Matador” Mayorga EVENT: RELENTLESS – Cotto vs Mayorga DATE: March 12, 2011 VENUE:...