UFC 115: Liddell vs Franklin Fight Card ResultsCategory: MMA
After Tito Ortiz pulled out of his matchup with Chuck Liddell due to a neck injury (see The Ultimate Fighter Season 11 Episode 10), will fans be treated to a more exciting bout with Liddell against Rich Franklin?
In a battle between two former UFC champions, who still got what it takes to become champion again?
After losing 4 of his last 5 fights and fighting only twice in more than two year, do The Iceman still got what it takes?
Can the former Math teacher ace the test to set up a showdown with Shogun Rua?
All of these question will be answered once the UFC 115 results are finally in.
UFC 115: Liddell vs Franklin will be held this Saturday, June 12, 2010 at General Motors Place in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
UPDATE: Check out the official UFC 115 results below:
Main Cards (watch on PPV TV)
* Light Heavyweight bout: Chuck Liddell vs. Rich Franklin – Franklin knocks out Liddell at 4:55 of Round 1
* Heavyweight bout: Mirko Filipovic vs. Patrick Barry – Filipović defeated Barry via submission (Rear Naked Choke) at 4:30 of Round 3.
* Welterweight bout: Paulo Thiago vs. Martin Kampmann – Kampmann defeated Thiago via unanimous decision. (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
* Heavyweight bout: Ben Rothwell vs. Gilbert Yvel – Rothwell defeated Yvel via unanimous decision. (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
* Welterweight bout: Carlos Condit vs. Rory MacDonald – Condit defeated MacDonald via TKO (strikes) at 4:53 of round 3
Spike TV Cards (watch on Spike TV)
* Lightweight bout: Tyson Griffin vs. Evan Dunham – Dunham defeated Griffin via split decision (30-27, 28-29, 29-28).
* Lightweight bout: Mac Danzig vs. Matt Wiman – Wiman defeated Danzig via submission (guillotine choke) at 1:45 of round 1.
Preliminary Cards (not to be shown on TV)
* Middleweight bout: David Loiseau vs. Mario Miranda – Miranda defeated Loiseau via TKO (punches) at 4:07 of round 2.
* Welterweight bout: James Wilks vs. Peter Sobotta – Wilks defeated Sobotta via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-28, 30-27).
* Welterweight bout: Ricardo Funch vs. Claude Patrick – Patrick defeated Funch via submission (guillotine choke) at 1:48 of round 2.
* Welterweight bout: Mike Pyle vs. Jesse Lennox – Pyle defeated Lennox via technical submission (triangle choke) at 4:44 of round 3
If you want to receive my latest posts, please subscribe to my full feed RSS or have them delivered through email. Just enter your email address below and hit the Subscribe button.