Vampires Suck!Category: Entertainment
The director and screenwriter team of Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer come back to make another parody film after Date Movie, Epic Movie, Meet the Spartans and Disaster Movie.
And just like those previous movies, expect Vampires Suck to… well, suck.
What can you expect from a parody film anyway?
I suggest you to just sit back, let yourself loose and prepare to laugh at the never absent fart jokes, a shirtless wolf pack dancing to “It’s Raining Men” and Jacob turning into a… chihuahua?
I have already seen the Vampires Suck trailer. The portion where the three nomadic vampires (James, Victoria, and Laurent) appear then was told by an an unsuspecting victim that they’re the Black-Eyed Peas is funny.
But that still doesn’t convince me to watch the movie. I’m saving my hard-earned money for a genuine horror flick, Piranha 3D.
Jenn Proske stars as Becca Crane, Matt Lanter as Edward Sullen and Chris Riggi as Jacob White (seriously?)
Becca (Jenn Proske), an angst-ridden, human teenager, is torn between two supernatural suitors: vampire Edward (Matt Lanter) and werewolf Jacob (Chris Riggi) . Before she can choose, Becca must find a way to evade her controlling father, who treats her like a helpless child. Meanwhile, Becca’s friends contend with their own romantic issues, leading to a collision at the prom.
Vampires Suck is directed Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer and produced by Peter Safran for a budget of $20 million.
Watch the trailer below.
Vampires Suck is scheduled to be released on theaters on August 18, 2010 in the US and Canada by 20th Century Fox.
Please read my related posts:
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse | Memorable Quotes With its unorthodox take on the love triangle setup, the Twilight Saga by author Stephenie Meyer had captured the interest...
- The Twilight Saga: New Moon | Memorable Quotes The Twilight Saga by author Stephenie Meyer is a series of four novels that revolves around vampires and werewolves. Two...
- 30 Days of Night: Dark Days, The End For The Vampires 30 Days of Night released in 2007 starring Josh Hartnett is one of the best vampire movies I have seen....
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse | The Tent Scene The best scene in the movie Eclipse and possibly of the entire The Twilight Saga happens in a tent high...
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1, Forever Is Only The Beginning I was pretty amused with Eclipse – the third installment in The Twilight Saga by novelist Stephenie Meyer. The training...