Floyd Mayweather Unleashes Racist Rant Against Manny PacquiaoCategory: Boxing
Last September 2 at around 1:00 AM, boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. engaged his fans in a chat via the streaming site UStream.
It went well until one fan’s constant nagging on when will he fight rival Manny Pacquiao annoyed Mayweather.
What followed is a ten-minute profanity-filled racist and homophobic rant against the Filipino superstar.
Read the partial transcript of his rant after the jump. I’m sorry for all the asterisks.
At this particular time I don’t know if I’m gonna fight again. As of right now, I truly believe I am gonna fight again, but as of right now I don’t have the urge to get up. But when I do got the urge to get up, believe me my UStream and my Twitter fans will be the first to know, and when we do come back, we will kick ‘Poochiao’ a**. So I’ll let the fans know. Don’t worry, we’ll kick ‘Poochiao’ a**. He’s gonna take the urine and blood test.
‘Poochiao’ got three losses and two draws and been knocked out twice. So, like I said before, once I beat him it’s going to be a cakewalk and it’s on to the next.
We on vacation for about a year, then we gonna come right back and cook that lil young chump. So the fans aint gotta worry about me fighting the midget. Once I kick the midget a**, I don’t want yall to start jumping on my d*ck. So yall better get on the bandwagon right now. Because once I stomp the midget I’mma make that motherf** make me a sushi roll and cook me some rice. He better make me a shrimp tempura cut roll. You know how it is, we gonna cook that motherf** with some cats and dogs.
We know Pacquiao made $6 million in his last fight and Floyd Mayweather made $65 million in his last fight. Three losses, two draws. Ohhh, hell no, this is America baby. We built on winning. Step your game up, f**. That motherf** Pacquiao, he can’t speak no English. He never seen a contract he didn’t like. Motherf** signed with two companies [Top Rank and Golden Boy]. Look it up. And then this motherf** with Nike only got 70 Gs. How stupid can a motherf** be? Reebok gave me a million dollars for three weeks. I wore Reebok s**t for a week for a million dollars. This motherf**’s name is Emmanuel. He got a fake name, taking power pellets.
Clearly, Mayweather has stepped over the line on this one and showed how immature and insecure he is.
After the fall-out of negotiations for a Pacquiao vs Mayweather fight for the second time, Mayweather decided to “rest” for a year while Pacquio is preparing for a November 13 fight with Antonio Margarito.
Here’s the video below if you want to see Mayweather delivering his tirade:
Manny Pacquiao, the humble man that he is just said,
I just heard about that, but I didn’t see the video. But it’s an uneducated message.
When asked about the possibility of a Mayweather bout, Pacquiao responded,
I’m not looking for that fight. I’m satisfied with what I’ve done in boxing already.
Of course Manny, you’re well above that egoistic man and you don’t need him to cement your legacy because it already is well-secured.
Please read my related posts:
- Floyd Mayweather vs Shane Mosley Up Next? Due to the January 12 Haiti earthquake, the Shane Mosley vs Andre Berto bout is now canceled. Berto is an...
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. y Victor Ortiz en Vivo! On September 17, 2011, former pound for pound king Floyd Mayweather, Jr. takes on Victor Ortiz in a 12-round bout...
- Pacquiao and Mayweather Contends for 2010 ESPY Best Fighter Award Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather, Jr. were the faces of the boxing world for the past year. It’s no wonder...
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs Victor Ortiz LIVE! Former number one pound for pound the best boxer boxer in the world Floyd Mayweather, Jr. returns to the ring...
- Boxing News: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Knocks Out Victor Ortiz! It was one of the most bizarre nights of Floyd Mayweather’s boxing career. In his September 17 fight with Victor...