UFC 119: Mir vs Crop Cop ResultsCategory: MMA
After brutally losing to Shane Carwin at UFC 111, can former UFC Heavyweight Champion regain his lost glory?
Can Mirko “Cro Cop” turn back Father Time and establish himself once again as the most feared striker in the world?
In his UFC debut, does K-1 World Grand Prix 2001 winner Mark Hunt have what it takes to compete in this level?
All of these question will be answered once the UFC 119: Mir vs Cro Cop results are finally in.
UFC 119: Mir vs Cro Cop will be held this Saturday, September 25, 2010 at Conseco Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA.
UPDATE: Here’s the complete and UFC 119 results!
Main card (to be televised on pay-per-view)
* Heavyweight bout: Frank Mir vs Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipović – Mir defeated Filipović via KO (knee) at 4:02 of the third round
* Light Heavyweight bout: Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs Ryan Bader – Bader defeated Nogueria via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
* Welterweight bout: Matt Serra vs Chris Lytle – Lytle defeated Serra via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
* Lightweight bout: Sean Sherk vs Evan Dunham – Sherk defeated Dunham via unanimous decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
* Lightweight bout: Melvin Guillard vs Jeremy Stephens – Guillard defeated Stephens via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 30-27)
Preliminary Card (to be televised on Spike TV)
* Middleweight bout: C.B. Dollaway vs Joe Doerksen – Dollaway defeated Doerksen via submission (guillotine choke) at 2:47 of Round 1
* Heavyweight bout: Matt Mitrione vs Joey Beltran – Mitrione defeats Beltran via Unanimous Decision
Preliminary Card (non-televised)
* Lightweight bout: Thiago Tavares vs Pat Audinwood – Tavares defeated Audinwood via submission (guillotine choke) at 3:47 of round 1
* Lightweight bout: Steve Lopez vs States Waylon Lowe – Lowe defeated Lopez via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
* Welterweight bout: TJ Grant vs Julio Paulino – Grant defeated Paulino via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
* Heavyweight bout: Mark Hunt vs Sean McCorkle – McCorkle defeated Hunt via submission (kimura) at 1:03 of round 1
If you want to receive my latest posts, please subscribe to my full feed RSS or have them delivered through email. Just enter your email address below and hit the Subscribe button.