Pacquiao vs Margarito Official Fight CardCategory: Boxing
It features Manny Pacquiao (51-3, 38 KOs) vs Antonio Margarito (38-6, 27 KOs) in one of the most anticipated boxing events of the year.
Well, not really but Chicken Floyd is cowering in his corner so we’re left with this fight.
It doesn’t help either that the undercard features nobodies.
We were supposed to see former Ring Magazine, WBC, and WBO Middleweight Champion Kelly Pavlik in the co-main event against Bryan Lee Vera but a rib injury derailed that chance.
I don’t know about you but the only fight worth watching on November 13 is the main event itself.
Anyway, here’s the official and complete Pacquiao vs Margarito fight card:
Main Card: (televised LIVE on pay-per-view)
* WBC World Super Welterweight Championship bout: Manny Pacquiao (Philippines) vs Antonio Margarito (Mexico)
* NABA/NABO/WBC Continental Americas Welterweight Championship bout: Mike Jones (USA) vs Jesus Soto Karass (Mexico)
* WBA Interim Super Bantamweight Championship bout: Guillermo Rigondeaux (Cuba) vs Ricardo Cordoba (Panama)
* 138 lbs. Catchweight bout: Brandon Rios (USA) vs Omri Lowther (Canada)
Undercard: (not to be televised, LIVE on Top Rank’s web site)
* Flyweight bout: Richie Mepranum (Philippines) vs Anthony Villarreal (USA)
* Robert Marroquin (USA) vs Francisco Dominguez (Mexico)
* Mike Lee (USA) vs Keith Debow (USA)
* Jose Benavidez (USA) vs Winston Mathis (USA)
* Juan Martin Elorde (Philippines) vs Angel Rodriguez (USA)
* Jose Hernandez (USA) vs Oscar Meza (Mexico)
* Dennis Laurente (Philippines) vs Rashad Holloway (USA)
Fight night is on November 13, 2010 from the Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas, USA.
Fight night is still a week away so just watch the Pacquiao-Margarito HBO 24/7 series while waiting for it.
Please read my related posts:
- The Event: Pacquiao vs Clottey Official Fight Card The Event: Pacquiao vs Clottey is one of the most anticipated boxing events of the year. It headlines Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao defending his WBO welterweight belt against former IBF welterweight champ Joshua Clottey. It is scheduled for March 13, 2010...
- Manny Pacquiao vs Shane Mosley Official Fight Card Showtime Boxing / CBS Sports presents one of the biggest fighting events of the year with Manny Pacquiao vs Shane Mosley on May 7, 2011 LIVE on Pay-Per-View from the MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. Current pound for pound...
- Firepower: Pacquiao vs Cotto Official Fight Card Firepower: Pacquiao vs Cotto is one of the most anticipated boxing events of the year. It headlines Miguel “Junito” Cotto defending his WBO welterweight belt against current pound-for-pound king Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao at a catchweight of 145 lbs. It is...
- Pacquiao vs Margarito Frequently Asked Questions The blockbuster boxing event of the year is just one day away! Here’s what a typical fan needs to know regarding the HBO Boxing: Pacquiao vs Margarito bout. A FAQ sheet of sorts. Here we go. Who are the main...
- HBO Boxing Presents: Pacquiao vs Margarito On November 13, 2010 at the Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas, USA, HBO Boxing presents the best pound for pound boxer in the planet today and possibly of all time in Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao. Pacquiao, winner of a record seven...
- HBO Presents Pacquiao-Margarito 24/7 Series After last April’s Mayweather-Mosley 24/7 series, HBO’s Emmy award winning documentary reality series is back for its ninth installment with a four-episode, all-access series featuring Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao and Antonio “Tijuana’s Tornado” Margarito. As part of the promotion for the...
- Pacquiao vs Margarito, Pacman Eyes Eight World Title Current pound for pound king Manny Pacquiao made history against Miguel Cotto in December 2009 when he captured Cotto’s WBO Welterweight and in the process became the first man ever to win seven world titles in as many division. On...
- Manny Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley Fight Card Number two pound for pound the best fighter in the world Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao (54-3-2, 38 KOs) defends his WBO Welterweight title against #8-ranked pound for pound fighter Timothy “The Desert Storm” Bradley (28-0-0, 12 KOs) in the main event...
- Pacquiao Faces Margarito Instead of Cotto on November 13! After negotiations for the Pacquiao vs Mayweather megafight failed again, promoter Bob Arum said today that Manny Pacquiao’s next fight is against a disgraced Mexican to be held on November 13, 2010. Suspended for a year by the California State...
- Pacquiao vs Margarito REPLAY Manny Pacquiao took on Antonio Margarito in one of the most anticipated boxing events of the year. It was scheduled for November 13, 2010 at the Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas, USA. If you missed the Pacquiao vs Margarito LIVE...