Manny Pacquiao vs Shane Mosley Official Fight CardCategory: Boxing
Showtime Boxing / CBS Sports presents one of the biggest fighting events of the year with Manny Pacquiao vs Shane Mosley on May 7, 2011 LIVE on Pay-Per-View from the MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
Current pound for pound king Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao (52-3-2, 38 KOs) defends his WBO Welterweight title against former WBA Super Welterweight champion “Sugar” Shane Mosley (46-6-1, 39 KOs) in the main event.
Unlike the previous Pacquiao headliner where the undercard features nobodies, it packs some hard punch this time around as former WBC and WBO Middleweight champion Kelly Pavlik, former three weight divisions champion Jorge Arce and WBO super bantamweight champion Wilfredo Vázquez, Jr. will strut their stuff.
This makes Showtime PPV’s comeback event since 2005’s Diego Corrales vs. Jose Luis Castillo II a must see!
Here’s the official and complete Pacquiao vs Mosley fight card:
Main Card: (to be televised LIVE on pay-per-view)
* WBO Welterweight Championship bout: Manny Pacquiao (Philippines) vs Shane Mosley (USA)
Pacquiao defeated Mosley via unanimous decision (119-108, 120-108, 120-107).
* Super Bantamweight Championship bout: Jorge Arce (Mexico) vs Wilfredo Vázquez, Jr. (Puerto Rico)
Arce defeated Vázquez via technical knockout at 0:55 in the twelfth round.
* Super Middleweight bout: Alfonso López III (USA) vs Kelly Pavlik (USA)
Pavlik defeated López via majority decision (95-95, 98-92, 99-91).
* Light Welterweight bout: Mike Alvarado (USA) vs Raymond Narh (Ghana)
Alvarado defeated Narh via technical knockout at 3:00 in the third round.
Undercard: (not to be televised)
* Light Welterweight bout: José Benavidez (USA) vs James Hope (USA)
Benavidez defeated Hope via technical knockout at 1:43 in the fifth round.
* Lightweight bout: Aris Ambríz (USA) vs Pier Olivier Cote (Canada)
Cote defeated Ambríz via technical knockout at 0:46 in the fourth round.
* Light Welterweight bout: Karl Dargan (USA) vs Randy Arrellin (USA)
Dargan defeated Arrellin via unanimous decision (60-54, 60-54, 59-55).
* Super Flyweight bout: Rodel Mayol (Philippines) vs Javier Gallo (Mexico)
Mayol defeated Gallo via majority decision (95-95, 98-92, 98-92).If you want to receive my latest posts, please subscribe to my full feed RSS or have them delivered through email. Just enter your email address below and hit the Subscribe button.